Tuesday 14 October 2008

Oh So Busy.....

I have been unbelievably busy these last three weeks...I had my 40th Birthday Party on Saturday and I just haven't stopped....had a great time...took two days for my legs and knees to recover :)
Didn't have a cake, just savoury bits, including some of the Weight Watchers recipies which proved very popular....just my weight didn't, even with all the dancing I did...so other than my cake and perhaps a meal out on Sunday, I am going to be following the rules...might even get the bike out again....
Caught up with all my Ebay customers too....got busy there over the weekend too....had lots of little sparkly fairies to sort out, and a number of Witchy items required....people are looking at starting their Christmas cards too.....
I have a couple of cards to make this week too, one for a 90th birthday for a distant Great Uncle, and a White Witch Thank You card....Joy x x x

No comments: