Wednesday 2 December 2009

Christmas is a coming ....


I am reallllly bad at this aren't I???....I was going to do the posting and suddenly it's December already...where did November go...???
This is a new listing on Ebay....the The Three Kings from the Nativity could be one use...
I have also done a lot of new cuts...Snowmen and Holly, with or without Fairies :)...and a couple of others...but can't find the cable for the camera to connect to the computor, so am a bit restricted...Chris has a block that will work, but that's in Poole this week..;)
I've got two birthday cards to make by Friday...for my Aunts 60th in February...we're doing them now as She's over here visiting from France, where she now lives...know what I want to do though...:)...
Well...some more Christmas cards to put together, so will be back later...Joy x x

No comments: