Sunday 21 February 2010

New Listing....


....on Ebay this week....Babies Dummies...or Pacifiers as they are known in other countries...
Had a request from Germany, and although I'd had the die a couple of months...you'd be surprised what dies I have hidden away :)....I hadn't had a chance to play....
Thay seem to go well with the Babies Bottle that I have already listed, and also the Booties that are on the same die....so I've done them all in the same colours and will put a mixed set up in a bit as there are only so many baby cards you need at one time..:)
Had a busy week as the kids were off school, and also had to get a new trampoline as the other was worn out....that took three hours to dismantle and put the new one up....I slept well last night...and as they go back tomorrow I will get a chance to catch up with the rest of my chores...the alloment needs a far amount of work doing...
Still...bed time now...take care all...Joy x x

No comments: