Sunday 10 October 2010

Photographing The Die Cuts.....


This is a recent photo of the presents that are available in my ebay shop....but there is only one collection like this...as with all my cuts...I have a couple of boxes that hold 5 reams of card each, and then a selection of patterned papers and card....I'm sat here trying to think which cuts actually stay the same each time...even the penguins sometimes have a textured black....
If I were to photograph each set of cuts...each time I made a selection...I would not have time to complete anything...from printing the paperwork to posting to leaving feedback...it takes me roughly an hour to complete a set...I have a perfection issue and don't like waste :)....so yes each set ...whatever the cut...is individual....no-one else will have the same.... :)
I am going to make some of the fairies today as I watch what happened at the Japanese F1 race...now...what colours shall I use today :)....Joy x x

No comments: