Thursday 14 August 2008

I Believe In Fairies...



Not the best of photo's....I always seem to remember to photo bits in the evening, so need the light on, but that leaves a shiney spot on one side....but you can see what they are.. :) ...
The fairy collections are proving popular this month so far....the toadstool and mistletoe ones inparticular....but I think a number of people are starting to prepare for that festive season with these Sugar Plum Fairies and the Snowflake Fairies also....
Am now starting to get ready to go up to Wales for a couple of weeks...Went shopping for a few items yesterday...but now have to see how much I can pack :) I always take to much though...
The 'difficulty' this year is we're taking the Duck, my Nissan Mistral, and we've not taken him before, so now nothing on capabilities...but I will be taking my craft stuff...Chris will be working around the farm and Gareth is ok wandering around and bouncing on the trampoline...I just hope it all fits in :D
Well I don't know what to do today...need to get loads of washing done, but also need to go to Library so Gareth can get some more books for the challenge, and also want to get my hair cut...at the same time, have another headache and would be quite happy snuggled up at home....x x

1 comment:

Jac’s Playground said...

Oh Joy those fairies are just adorable, might have to order some of those from you myself, that or go and buy the die! (which one is it?) Hope you have and enjoyaboe and restful time in Wales, Ria and I are of to my mum and dads on Sunday for the week so really looking forward to that! Take care hun.