Thursday 18 September 2008

Down On The Farm....

I seem to be having an animal week...the rare breed piggies have gone today, together with their pink friends...they are so cute :)
I'm also trying to complete 70 odd invites for my birthday party at the begining of October...I knew I should have got this sorted earlier...I'm panicking slightly :D...
We had a rather bad incident on Monday with the dogs, so have one with a lampshade and the other in a cage/bed...and a muzzle if she's out...Betsy is 'suffering' with a phantom pregnancy and has got agressive with it, although since monday has been asleep, not eaten and not interested in anything...Seka however has a 2inch gash down the side of her front leg, which noe has 5 staples in it...she is being very good though, but doesn't like the 'palatable' pills the Vet gave her....just the biscuit she gets at the same time...
Now I have to complete the invites and get some guinea pig food...better get a move on...Chris is still home at the mo, so I can pop out now...


1 comment:

Jac’s Playground said...

Sorry to hear about Sekas leg hope it is healing well and that the phantom pregnancy passes real soon. How are the party plans coming along? x