Saturday 6 September 2008

Seasons.....

This weather is getting me down...so much wet and cold...my mind has headed towards the end of October with Halloween, rather than the begining of September as Summer finishes...not fair
It's definately getting a bit messy this season thing...it really shouldn't be this bad at the begining of September.....it's been raining really hard showers all day... most depressing weather..
I have this collection of Frankenstien Monster's...great for Halloween, as well as 'Fun Houses' and Haunted Houses...although if you take the 'bolts' off they could be boys too...
What I've put together today is some Witchy bits...the Cauldren, a Broom and a Hat...ready for invites and scrapbook pages....will go with the Ghosts and Tombstones, and also the Haunted Houses...I've also got some pumpkins to put together too...What I will definately do later is photograph them...Tomorrow is the F1 racing in the afternoon, so a couple of hours for that...
I also need to finish tidying after after the holiday...so much is still lingering, and I desperatley need to hoover through...Joy x x

1 comment:

Jac’s Playground said...

Hi Joy, know what you mean about the weather I thought they had promised us an indian summer, must've meant monsoon season instead! Those monsters are really cute look forward to seeing the other halloween images, halloween seems to be getting bigger here now but still a long way to go to match the americans. Take care xx