Tuesday 6 January 2009

Happy New Year.....

ok...so we're 6 days into it...but would you believe this is the first opportunity I've had to update the blog!!!...No Kidding...I haven't stopped...I was actually wrapping Christmas Presents at 1am on Christmas Day....and cutting again on Boxing Day :) ....But I have managed a couple of new cuts with some dies I've had for a while, so I did have a little play during the holidays...

These are some of the New Handbag Collections I put together before Christmas....Same die as before but I've added a little Beaded Bag Charm on each one....this one has a sea theme, with dolphins, turtles, starfish and shells...
And now I must away to bed as Gareth has an Activity Day Out with school and I have to find his tracksuit bottoms when I get up....I'm also back to WW after the break, and to that I am not looking forward too..

No comments: