Monday 26 January 2009

Hello all....and again I haven't stopped...I'm on now as Chris is having a meeting with the Insurance man in the front room, so rather than get in the way, I've given the dog a chew and I'm on the main computer.... These little cuties have been available for a while now, and I've just been asked to do some with Scotties instead of Westies.. :) ...I've also been playing with different colours ready for Valentine's Day...
This last weekend has indeed been manic...I have had several little orders and also several large ones, a couple have even been from abroad...and lots of different things too, Fairies, Needle and Cotton, Candy Canes, Tool Kits....need to update the Ebay site for those that have sold...

Gareth has had an up and down time...really good at school last week, but I paid for it at home ;(...and this weekend has learnt the harsh realities of life in that he has to help with the daily chores...so not so hot either...

Have a crop to go to on Saturday...and will be scrapping, not working...lol...if I start sorting now while cutting I may just be ready in time :)...back soon...Joy x x x

1 comment:

Jac’s Playground said...

Hi Joy, glad to see your still hanging in there! Those wee doggies are just so cute. Well done on the overseas orders too. Take care xx