Saturday 21 March 2009

Racing Round....

busy again...and this last week it has been the Racing Cars...I know the F1 Season starts next week, or maybe getting ready for Father's Day...
I have had a number of oversea's purchases again, which is great...this week I've had a request for the Californian Poppies, the Rare Breed Cows, and the VW Beetle cars for the USA...
Home life has been a bit frantic....Gareth has not been that brilliant at school or home a couple of weeks ago....thought it might have been his birthday that was on the 17th, but it carried on after that...I managed to get a referal to the Pshyc people, so will be organising an appointment next week....
I've not been well today...eventually woke up with only one side of my nose working...so have had a rest day....not really done anything except try and breath... :) ...x x x

1 comment:

Jac’s Playground said...

Hi Joy, glad the overseas stuff is going well but sorry to hear you are not feling so hot yourself. sending you hugs hun x