Thursday 23 April 2009

Madness....and Illness....


Yep...not been a good month...was very ill with a cold that we think turned into Larangitus..actuallly lost my voice over Easter...much to my 'friends' delight...sounded like a little girl apparently....anyway, have now recovered from that, although the pollen is giving me real problems this week...



Work wise I have still been busy....getting some new collections together...and also continuing with the old favourites....realised that a couple of items had been missing off the list for a bit, so rectified that this week...and the Chickens have proved popular this past month :)


The Photo I've put up is some of the Hats I've done...ready for Ascot, as well as Weddings,...do peope still wear hats to weddings???...Not that I have any to go to this year, but the Cherry Blossom is starting to fall of the trees down here, and I always associte that with weddings..:)..


Gareth is having a bath at the moment...in an attempt to calm him down a bit...has come back from school in a horrible mood :( ...He's got an appointment with the Psych people on Monday...Hope that helps...


Have some more chickens to make tonight...and then some new dinosaurs...will show you soon...x x x

No comments: