Sunday 14 June 2009

Trains....Or Rather Engines....



I have to be correct for the fans out there...and that includes me for Steam....just love the Smell and the Noise.. :) ....Still this little set aren't so little...but will fill a card beautifully and add that dimension what ever age...will accent a scrapnook page well too, wether 12x12 or 8x8...probably a bit too big for 6x6.. :)
Been quite busy...as ever...seem to have got back to the busy time at school...Gareth is doing his transition to secondary school, so a bit topsy turvy...plus a trip to France next tuesday... :o ...them sports day on Friday.....I seem to have been up every week recently for school meetings...and I have to say I'm usually the only one....intro to new school teachers, and a health / diet thing...surely I'm not the only parent that cares...maybe I am....
Well, on that note...I'm away to sleep....got five sets of Westies to make up tomorrow...Joy x x

No comments: