Saturday 11 July 2009

Bitty Ballerina's....

Did these for a lady that was part of a London Show...She gave me a description of each girl and I endeavoured to re-create them as these bitty ballerina's....so cute :)
Having done these, I've also enhanced the sports sets...a footballer, cricketer, rugby player, basketballer and netball girls, each with their own balls and bats....great fun....I must also get the Romans and Normans that I did ages ago for another project, and the bitty Witch....of course it's also a matter of demand, so a bit wary to list things that may not be popular....
Life has continued to be hecktic as the end of the school year approaches...this is Gareth's last year, up to Secondary school in September, and the stress is begining to show...at home at least ... ;)...

No comments: