Friday 7 September 2012

Back to School....

is always a dodgy time....a New School...A New Class...A New Uniform....together with New Classrooms and New Teachers....for some Kids it's a very intense time...of course it's also intense for the Mum's too....I've been running round in circles this week as the Boy is starting two seperate courses at the same College...but having been told the timetable in July....which is usually set...it's now got  to change....I'm confused and I don't have to leave the house!!!!

However...I am doing some new cuts, and these cut backbacks would be great on a Scrapbook page for starting school :)...or other activities of course...Sports, Camping, Day Trips...

I have been busy doing other new cuts and keeping busy working, but I have read in a magazine the I should be updating the blog three times a week....together with other social media sites...but I'm lucky if I remember, or get the chance, to up date it once a month!!!....However I am getting better as that is now three months in a row I have posted :)....

So my challenge for this month is to post every week ....here we go ....and thanks for reading, Joy x

No comments: