Friday 28 September 2012

Howdy Folks....

 
Oh it's weird being on the PC doing a post again...lol...

these are some dies that are new to my listings...with Dr Who having just done a Cowboy theme and the bread advert has a little cowboy...there seems to be quiet a lot of Yee Hawing going on...:)....These are in Blues, but I've also done Black and White, Browns and then Pinks for the Girls :)....equal opportunities...time for a female Sheriff
 
I've also become slightly addicted to Pinterest...and of course with a phone app it's so easy to sit down with a coffee and an hour has passed...so many great idea's ... but I can't for the life of me, work out how to add a Pin It button to the Blog...of course if I don't toot my own trumpet who is going to do it for me...
 
Still for now I must be off, as there is a little gardening at the allotment to be done in the morning, even if it's raining appartently!!!!...thanks for reading..BB .. Joy x

No comments: