Tuesday 10 June 2008

Bicycle, bicycle...

I love that song.....not that you hear it that often on the radio these days...however, I have been making some of these big bikes this evening, but in slightly different colours...{I can't photo them though, as my camera has stopped working....not impressed it's only 8 months old....}....Orange, Red, Shiney Blue and Green...

I did a Survey Tasting Session this afternoon....six diffent types of microwavable rice...got another four to do tomorrow...not enough to count as a meal though....But, I did get a phone call while I was doing that, that say my 'Ducky' was allowed to come home....so nice to drive that again...
Over the weekend we had trouble with our cable service, so I'm up and waiting for them in the morning...any time between 8am and 12 noon....great....x x

1 comment:

Jac’s Playground said...

Great wee bikes Joy and well done on getting the link sorted what you need now is to find someone who can make you a blinkie for your shop and get that on there. Glad 'Ducky' is well and back home again!