Monday 9 June 2008

Busy As.....

So busy this last week.....out and about doing all sorts, but don't seem to have got very far...

I did manage to get Alex's card done though...I put it on a big A5 card, like Peter's, but in Pink, with the greeting cut with the Sizzix 'Girls are Weird' set...I also trimmed the front by a centimeter, this allowed me to put three Heart Brads at the top, on the back....The paper used was one of the 6x6 paper packs, and I trimmed that to fit on the front, with a yellow bitty Ballerina...

I have also managed to get some new die cuts onto the Ebay shop....at the same time I am stocking up on the big die cuts as I won't be able to take them away with me on holiday...

I have managed to plant the tomato's that I collected from the allotment....two big pots with three plants in each...however I still have another half a dozen plus to find a home for....unfortuneatley I forgot to water them these last two days, and they looked a little 'faint' this morning.....

Also got a text from my engineer this evening to say that the car, 'Ducky', is hopefully ready for collection tomorrow....really happy with this, as the Volvo is actually painful to drive, for me...
Gareth had a good week at school, but today has come home in a foul mood and really upset....I think some of it is because Mum is away, but it may also be worry as the school are doing two sail training days at the end of the week...
Well it's time for bed... x.x

No comments: