Sunday 29 June 2008

Bitty Babies...

I had to sort Gareth's bedroom this weekend...not what I had planned...But I did find a cable so I could download the images from my camera. :)....

So here we have my Bitty Babies in their felt baby grows with co-ordinating brads as buttons...they have different expressions too...They are my latest Bitty's...but I have loads of other idea's...

I've got quite a few dies that I haven't touched yet, and I also keep getting more...why I ask myself?!?!...However, I have managed to help a Westie Rehoming Charity with a selection of bits to make up some to sell on-line...loved doing some different designs for them...

I also felt guilty during the week, at not going to the gym having got a reduced rate for the first 8 visits...I did the introduction about three weeks ago, at 2.30pm...it was fairly quiet then...Thursday I went at 11.45am...not going at that time again...way too many 'fit' people improving their fitness...I am 'not' fit....anyway, having been I have been struggling with my knee again, plus twinges in my back...
Well at least I can work without causing further damage...now for some tartan hearts...loving the colours...Joy x x

No comments: