Wednesday 21 May 2008

Baby Card....


I made this for Paula, to give to a young friend who, this month, had a little boy.... I wanted it to be something different and modern, without being frilly and over the top, so used a triangle folded card in silver, added some strippy Scrapbook paper on all three sides..I added a darker blue ribbon with silver edges, having tied the little teddy charm on...I used the Sizzix Baby Bottle Die with white and blue card, which is the same colour as the letters, the Font is Ellisons 'Twang', which the more I use the more I love......Paula was very pleased with what I achieved...
I have been busy tonight making another card, should have been two, but it took a bit longer than I thought...
I've also managed to sow the courgette seeds....they are covered and sat in the dining room warming up...I hope as the heating is not on...I've actually planted 37 seeds, so if they all take I'd better get the big freezer up and running again....
Take care all...Joy x

1 comment:

Jac’s Playground said...

Fantastic card Joy, very modern really like it. Good luck with the courgettes, love courgettes but I'm the only one that eats 'em!