Wednesday 28 May 2008

Bitty Children.....

The photo is of the Bitty Ballerina's I finished last night...I had to make a few adjustments as I went along, but the little skirts turned out really well, that and the hair arrangements....I'm using a yellow one on the card for Alex (Alexandra) which I shall finish tonight...I shall...


I've also photo'ed the Bitty Workmen that I finished too...these are all in different colours too, and I've discovered they are just the right size to go with the Fishing set I have too..
Well I just have to mention the weather today...wet or what??!!!....Gareth doesn't 'do' rain...hates getting wet, to the point he will immediatley take the item off and change...so I used bribary to get him out so I could go to the bank, and we had lunch at Burger King...I've re-scheduled my appointment to the Doctors...We had Chinese over the weekend too....
We have also had some more bad news about the car, 'Ducky', who we've only had since th 5th...may not survive a whole month...it was probably not just the head gasket that went, it's more terminal than that....so the engineer is looking for a new engine....that or a new car...Gareth is not happy...

1 comment:

Jac’s Playground said...

fabby little ballerinas Joy, they turned out really well. Sorry to hear about Ducky