Thursday 22 May 2008

Go Me....

Went to the Doctor's this morning and the weight has gone down by 2lb...feeling quite good with myself....had lunch out and everything I ate was less than 5%....aren't I a good girl...lol
Gareth had a reasonable day...spent too long on the computor and started getting stressed over it...glad when the holidays start, and he can relax again...
I completed this card last night...it's for my Mum's God Son, Peter, who really loves trains, cars and tractors....a train this time means I have two other themes as he gets older....Using the Sizzix Extended Train and Track Dies, with blue, red and gold card for the Trains and a dark textured brown for the Track...those are over a silken Green Ribbon and all on a large Brown A5 card, which I have inked in white all the way round....The Font is the Ellison 'Twang' in white card....looking like the steam from the funnel...I hope she likes it....

I have another card to make for Mum, with a ballet theme....will have to think some more on that one....

1 comment:

Jac’s Playground said...

Love that train the card looks fab and well done you on the weight loss.