Monday 19 May 2008

Quiet Day


Evening Peeps...a quiet day today, went to the garden center and collect some compost, as I need to sow some courgettes, and also picked up some frames for the tomatoe plants...the ones I sowed all came up, so as well as the allotment, I'm having some in the garden, as is Mum and Paula...


I also got some post off, made some monkeys and penguins... and got two pages done for the Circle Journal, but I can't show them until we have all got our own back.. :) ...popped into one of the local charity shops too, and found a box of pony beads...partly used but still with a lot of the beads there, and in colours I don't have...can play a bit more with the scoubidous now...


I'm also trying to work out how to get a link to here on my eBay items, but not having a lot of luck.. ;)
Have a good Tuesday all....Joy

1 comment:

Jac’s Playground said...

very cute monkeys Joy