Saturday 24 May 2008

Chickens....


Tonight I've been making up some farm, rare breed, hens for eBay.....a customer ordered 7 chickens and a rooster on Thursday night, for Sunday, luckily the postal service worked and they got there this morning....I love finding the different colours....And yes, I know that is not a picture of hens...as ever I couldn't find the one I was looking for...

I was hoping to get my car back today, the head gasket went at the begining of the month, and it's been getting fixed since, but I hate the car we got given as a courtesy...Gareth nick-named it 'the evil mean car'....now we have to wait til Tuesday....

The other thing I have been struggling with today is Sinus....the pills have made it ease nicely twice, but it's back with avengance tonight....so many things seem to set it off though, and years ago the Doctor said there's no point in testing as it's the basics, dust, pollen, perfumes, that are some of the triggers.....so with the other problems I have, I live with eucalyptus oils and the 'Vicks' inhaler (I have at least 3 in various handbags) and chest rub...

Watched the GP2 Race and F1 qualifying in Monaco this afternoon, poor Coulthard smashing into the wall...Race tomorrow...as I post this, it is now today..

No comments: