Tuesday 20 May 2008

My Dogs....


I have two dogs now, a collie called Seka, and a Jack Russell x Lakeland Terrier called Betsy. Seka is now 4, while Betsy is not yet a year...and the way she's going she won't make it....


Got back this afternoon to find an ATC I made, lying on the dining room floor with significant teeth marks in it...to say I was not impressed is an understatement...I'm not able to replicate it, so I've had to make a completly different one...will have to show you later, the batteries are dead again...


Gareth is worrying about his school work, apperently he's done 20 pages of powerpoint on his project, but it all has to be finished by Friday...that and as it's getting towards the end of this half term, he's ready for the holidays....Just got a couple more DS games for him...Bit cheaper on Ebay, and he's not bothered if they've been used already...

Hope you've all had a good day....Joy x

No comments: